Daegwangsa

Korea Buddishm Cheontae Order
Daegwangsa

The Largest Maitreya Buddha Statue in East
Welcome Message from the Head Monk

Daegwangsa

The world we live in is busy and noisy.

If you don't keep your head on straight, you never know where you might get carried away to and when you might fall down the wrong path. In this world of evil, we Buddhists who have encountered the great teachings of the Cheontae doctrine are fortunate and blessed. Daegwangsa is a temple that was personally appointed by the 2nd Great Monk of the Cheontae Order as a traditional temple in the metropolitan area. The 3rd Great Monk of the Cheontae Order gave a decree at the ceremony for the construction of the Hall of the Future Buddha saying that it would become a refuge for sentient beings in the future.

As Daegwangsa is a temple built with the support of the Great Monks, I would like to uphold its will and develop it into a central temple that will lead the future and culture of the metropolitan area.

With Generous Compassion that Fills your Heart

We want to create a place of compassion that will enrich hearts and cultivate it as a resting place and a source of happiness for local residents.

We will do our best to ensure that the truth of Buddha is always alive and well and that dreams, love, and happiness can flourish at Daegwangsa.

I hope that all lay people will unite and work hard with one mind and join in the development of Daegwangsa.

I hope that you can fully enjoy the true joy and happiness you feel in the arms of Buddha at Daegwangsa and create a world where everyone is happy together.

Daegwangsa Head Monk, Monk Wohl-Jang

Korea Buddishm Cheontae Order DaegwangsaGyeonggi-do Seongnam-si Bundang-gu Gumi-ro 185-30

TEL. +82-31-715-3000FAX. +82-31-715-3409 E-MAIL. daegwangsa3@gmail.com

Bank Account : 031-715-3001 / Industrial Bank of Korea / Korea Buddishm Cheontae Order Daegwangsa

Copyright ⓒ 2020 Daegwangsa. All Rights Reserved.